ankaranın bağları lyrics youtube RFSL, the Swedish Federation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Rights, is a non-profit, member-based organisation founded in 1950. RFSL's vision is a society where diversity, and respect for diversity, is the norm. The federation has around 7.000 members, 36 local chapters all over Sweden and a broad national program. RFSL strives to be a diverse and inclusive working place.
fredsavtal efter andra världskriget Our international work is deeply rooted in long time experience from advancing LGBTQ rights nationally. RFSL’s International Unit has a broad capacity building program and is engaged in advocacy work within the United Nations. We support organisations in Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Southern Africa and Eastern Africa in their work on national and regional level. In such partnerships RFSL contributes to capacity strengthening, experience exchange and accessing international platforms.
verklighetsuppfattning påverkas av psykisk ohälsa As our international work is expanding we are recruiting an International Advocacy Advisor for part of our global advocacy work. The International Advocacy Advisor will be working in the International Unit at the Stockholm office and report to the Director of International programs. The International Advocacy Advisor will be responsible for parts of RFSL’s global advocacy work within the United Nations. Another responsibility will be connected to developing and facilitating the international advocacy trainings for LGBTI activists that RFSL will organise as of this year.
tryck på kläder själv zoo berlin pandabären
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up advocacy work within one or two international fora according to the international strategy and actions plans.
- Communication work related to the advocacy processes.
- Coordinate and network with other international advocacy organisations.
- Contribute to the advocacy related parts of donor reports.
- Plan, facilitate and conduct international advocacy trainings.
- Take part in development of small-scale advocacy projects of participants.
- Mentoring participants in the advocacy trainings.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in international relations, human rights law, or other social sciences or equivalent qualifications obtained through relevant work experience in the field.
- Three years of professional experience in the area of human rights, UN mechanisms, especially LGBTI rights in this context.
- Experience in developing and facilitating trainings.
- Work or volunteer experience in global, international or regional LGBTI activism.
- Sound knowledge of UN human rights mechanisms is highly desired.
- Knowledge of and experience with high-level advocacy.
- Ability to navigate challenging and sometimes difficult environments.
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of another UN language would be a plus.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively.
- Permission to work in Sweden is desirable.
stridsflygplan andra världskriget The position is based in Stockholm although extensive travelling will be expected.
ägna sig åt meningar We offer an open ended full-time position, with a 6 months probation period.
kärringen mot strömmen blogg A collective agreement is in place.
tillgänglig från svenska till engelska Representative from the Union: Lars Jonsson bleka håret med citron före efter [email protected].
ärkeängel mikael staty Interviews will be held end of March and ideally candidates would be available as of end April 2018.
ledarskapsutbildning högskolan väst If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to e-mail our Director of International programs, Marie Månson: gravensteiner apfelbaum höhe
lösa upp slem i lungorna
How to apply
frisör stockholm drop in drottninggatan We welcome your application with a cover letter and a CV (max 3 pages) by försenade tåg i japan March 11, 2018. Use the email address: [email protected] and mark the mail with INTERNATIONAL ADVOCACY ADVISOR.